Ομιλίες σε Διεθνή Συνέδρια
- Laparoscopic treatment of gastroesophageal junction functional diseases,
1st A.C.O.I ( Associazione Chirurghi Ospedalieri Italiani) International- Selected lectures. Modena, Italy 23-26 May 2001
- Colo-rectal Emergency. 2nd case: Fistulized Crohn’s disease.(discussant)
1st A.C.O.I ( Associazione Chirurghi Ospedalieri Italiani)
International. Modena, Italy 23-26 May 2001
- Laparoscopic repair of rectal prolapse
2nd International Course. Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery, March 3-5, 2003, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- Prolapse: Laparoscopic repair – Video Presentation
Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery. Athens, Ag. Olga Hospital, 29th – 31st January 2004.
- GERD: Selection of patients for Surgery, Preoperative investingation Pathophysiology and Investigation of Esophageal Achalasia
Dexterity Exescises and Laparoscopic Suturing in pelvic trainers.
International Course. Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery. Laparoscopic Surgery of Gastroesophageal Junction
- Laparoscopic surgery for Achalasia. Esophagogastric junction. Laparoendoscopic surgery
4th Mediterranean & Middle Eastern Endoscopic Surgery Congress
Venice, November 18-21, 2004
- Laparoscopic vs open approach for surgical treatment of colon cancer.
The Egyptian Society of Surgical Oncology, The 9th Annual Meeting.
30th March – 1 April 2005, Sonesta Taba – Egypt.
- Laparoscopic resection rectopexy for rectal prolapse – Show us how you do it (Surgical Techniques)
1st International Symposium “Colorectal Games”
3-5 Feb 2005, Athens
- Transabdominal Laproscopic procedures for rectal prolapse
5th Mediterranean and Middle Eastern Endoscopic Surgery Congress, Tunis 24-26 Nov, 2005
- 2nd International symposium “Colorectal Games”
5-7 Oct 2006, Heraklion ,
“ Algorithm in the management of anal fissure” Varieties of anal pathology
“The anterior plane in the TME” Optimizing surgical Techniques
“Laparoscopic resection rectopexy rectopexy for rectal prolapse” Optimizing surgical techniques
“Delorme procedure for rectal prolapse” Optimizing surgical techniques.
- 7th Mediteranean & Middle Eastern Endoscopic Surgery Congress, 2nd-5th December, 2007, El Gouna Hurghada Egypt “Antireflux Surgery and postfundoplication Dysphagia”“Long term profile of dysphagia after Nissen fundoplication”.
- 3rd International Symposium ‘Colorectal Games’ Rethymnon May 16-17, 2008, Member of the Organizing and Scientific committee and Speaker ‘Delorme Procedure for Total Rectal Prolapse’
- 13th Surgical Week , 26-31 July 2009, Chalkidiki, Greece
Round table, “ Colorectal Surgery”, Chairmen: G. Basdanis, E Tsimoyiannis, H. Kessler “Colonic Stent for the management of acute malignant obstruction”
- 7th Biennial Congress of the MSCP (Mediteranean Society of Coloproctology)
April 22nd -24th 2010, Thessaloniki. “Anal fissure, the algorithm of treatment”.
- 4th International Symposium Colorectal Games. June 4th – 5th, 2010, Heraklion
Session IX Algorithms in benign colorectal diseases. “Obstructed defecation”
Session XII Surgical techniques (video presentation) –II “Laparoscopic resection rectopexy”
“Laparoscopic Prosthesis Ventral Colpo-Rectopexy’
- Colorectal Diseases. Minimally Invasive Surgery Course. 7-8 June 2013, Auditorium “Hippocrates”, School of Medicine, Biopolis – Larissa.
“Assessment of the resected specimen” G. Pechlivanides
- Symposium on GI Tumors: Are we making progress in Gastrointestinal Malignancies?
Thessaloniki 31- 3 April, 2016
– Round table- Rectal Cancer Mismanagement and Further
Chairs: E. Xynos, D. Papamichael
Sub-Optimal Surgery – the Surgeon, the Approach, the Technique
G. Pechlivanidis – Interactive case presentation (with Audience voting) Rectal cancer (30min) G. Pechlivanidis
- Colorectal EU Roundtable 2017 – Brussels Belgium 12/04/2017 International centre for Parliamentary studies.
- 12th Scientific and Annual meeting. European Society of Coloproctology. Berlin 20-22 September 2017.
SYMPOSIUM: MANAGEMENT OF PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION
Chairs: Eva Angenete (Sweden), Ronan O’Connell (Ireland)
• Sexuality after APE in women – Alessandra Graziottin (Italy)
• Image-guided treatment of functional pelvic floor disorders – Georgios Pechlivanides (Greece)
• MDT approach in pelvic floor disorders – Thomas Schiedeck (Germany)
- Colorectal Cancer Europe Roundtable – Brussels, 25th April 2018. International centre for Parliamentary studies.
- 8th Symposium Colorectal Games, Herakleion Crete 3-5 May, 2018 coordinator round table “Rectal Cancer : Management subset of patients, IBD – cancer, dysplasia
- “1st Cypriot Symposium on Gastrointestinal Cancers; Colorectal Cancer” Nicosia, Cyprus. Dec 13-14th, 2019.
Rectal Cancer (II): Surgical Treatment
“Less surgery (local excision, Watch & Wait protocols)” G. Pechlivanides
Anastomotic Leak-Surgeon’s Nightmare “Predisposing factors”
“Consultants’ Corner“ Moderator: Prof. P. Tekki Consultants Panel: C. Georgiou, C. Stamou, G. Pechlivanides, D. Papamichael, I. Triantafyllidis, V. Vassiliou